Prices

 

Flamingo Hotel, based on its visitors’ needs, offers a series of amenities in its fully equipped apartments, as well as general comforts that promise to make your staying here pleasant.

Furthermore, our offers differ according to the specific year period and from time to time there are various offers that make staying at our hotel accessible to everyone.

In order to get informed about the prices and offers that take place in the periods during which you are interested in travelling to Pelion contact us in 24260 23405 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The following prices are final and include all taxes and charges.


Summer 2018, Period (09/04/18 – 31/10/18)

A. 09th April – 17th May & October 07th - October 31st - Low
B. 18th May - 14th June – Mid Low
C. 15th June - July 5th - Mid
D. 6th July - September 02nd – High Season!
E. 03rd September – October 06th – Mid High

Apartment TypeA SeasonB SeasonC SeasonD SeasonE Season
Standard Room 2 single beds, TV, A/C, tel., fridge, hairdryer, WC, small view to the sea – 15 m2 Official Price: 37€ for 2 Adults Official Price:42€ Net Price: 34€ for 2 Adults Official Price: 49,50€ (2 Days Min. Stay) Official Price: 54€ (3 Days Min. Stay) Official Price: 49€ (3 Days Min. Stay)
Superior Suite Sea View Up to 3 Fully furnished and equipped Sea View Superior Suite with A/C and many comforts - 25 m2 Official Price: 50€ Official Price 62€ Official Price: 88€ (2 Days Min. Stay) Official Price: 144€ (4 Days Min. Stay) Official Price: 99€ (4 Days Min. Stay)
Superior Studio Up to 4 (2 Adults & 2 Kids) Fully furnished and equipped Superior Studio with A/C and many comforts - 25 m2 Official Price: 45€ Official Price: 52,50€ Official Price:77€ for 2 Adults (2 Days Min. Stay) Official Price: 114€ (4 Days Min. Stay) Official Price:77€ for 2 Adults (4 Days Min. Stay)
Family Apartment (2 Rooms) Fully furnished and Equipped Family Apartment with 2 Rooms (bedroom & salon – living room with sofa bed) A/C and many comforts - 35 m2 Official Price: 55€ for 2 Adults + 2 Kids Official Price: 73,50€ Official Price: 88€ (3 Days Min. Stay) Official Price: 150€ (4 Days Min. Stay) Official Price: 99€ (4 Days Min. Stay)
Superior Studio Blue Up to 4 Fully furnished and equipped Superior Studio with A/C and many comforts - 25 m2 Official Price: 40€ Official Price: 52,50€ Official Price: 66€ (2 Days Min. Stay) Official Price: 102€ (4 Days Min. Stay) Official Price: 66€ (4 Days Min. Stay)
Superior Suite Sea View Fully furnished and equipped Sea View Superior Suite with A/C and many comforts - 25 m2 Official Price: 50€ Official Price: 63€ Official Price: 88€ (2 Days Min. Stay) Official Price: 144€ (4 Days Min. Stay) Official Price: 99€ (4 Days Min. Stay)
Honeymoon Suite Sea View Fully Furnished and equipped Special Decorated Sea View Honeymoon Suite with A/C and many comforts - 25 m2 Official Price: 60€ Official Price: 73,50€  Official Price: 99€ (2 Days Min. Stay) Official Price: 144€ (4 Days Min. Stay) Official Price: 99€ (4 Days Min. Stay)

 

Prices include all taxes, charges & fees.

Kids 0 – 12 stay for free. 2 Kids till 18 year old stay for free in the Family Apartment.
Additional Kids 12 years old and up and Additional Persons -70% of the room price per person.

 

Payment Policy: 30% when the reservation is confirmed and the rest 70% 2 days before the arrival. Bookings made on Request.

 

Cancellation Policy

A, B, C & E Season:
21 Days before arrival: No charge
10-20 days before arrival: 25% of the total amount
1-9 Days before arrival: 50% of the total cost.
In case of No Show: Total amount will be charged.

D Season
21 Days before arrival: No charge
10-20 days before arrival: 40% of the total cost
1-9 days before arrival: 50% of the total cost
In case of No Show: Total amount will be charged.

 

 

Online Booking

You can book online to our hotel using your credit card. Just click on the “Book Now” button and follow the instructions.

 

Book Now

Have a look at our Current Special Offers

 

book online
offline request

 

Read More

prices
Discounts and special prices for reservations during the months April, May, June, September, October!
guest reviews
What people have said about Flamingo Hotel, Pelion, Horefto.
reasons
Discover the unique services of Flamingo Hotel and enjoy a wonderful vacation in idyllic scenery full of green.
holidays in pelion
Discover unique suggestions to enjoy your summer holidays while exploring the best regions of Pelion.
pelion sights
Sights of the tradition and architecture of Pelion. Discover the sights of Pelion one by one and let yourself free to be impressed by them.
horefto pelion
Discover a paradise on earth destined for vacation, in the beautiful beach of Horefto surrounded by the green colors of Pelion.